How to cook Parmesan Baked Perch Fillets
- 1 pound perch fillets
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon margarine melted
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Dip perch fillets in milk.
- Combine bread crumbs Parmesan cheese and thyme.
- Coat perch fillets with Parmesan mix.
Lay in single layer on greased shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with melted margarine.
- Bake in oven at 450 degrees F for 12 minutes per inch of thickness of the fish or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Baked Perch with Mushrooms is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 20-25 minutes.
This recipe for Parmesan Baked Perch Fillets serves/makes: 2
The Parmesan Baked Perch Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked