3 - 4 servings
How to cook Parmesan Baked Turbot Fillets
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds turbot fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs (or Italian style)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Watercress (optional)
- Wash and pat turbot dry with paper towels.
- Arrange in greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turbot fillets.
- Mix sour cream with Parmesan cheese, chives and crumbs.
- Spread over the turbot fillets.
- Dust with paprika.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Garnish the Parmesan Baked Turbot Fillets with watercress.
The Greek Baked Turbot Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 15 minutes.
Try using any flatfish like flounder
instead of turbot
This recipe for Parmesan Baked Turbot Fillets serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Parmesan Baked Turbot Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Baked