How to cook Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets
- 4 medium porgy (or pangasius, flounder, striped bass, tilapia, sea bass, and etc.) fillets, about 6 ounces each
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Rinse the fish fillets under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Set aside to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- In a flat dinner plate mix grated cheese, breadcrumbs and paprika.
- Place each fillet into the cheese-breadcrumb mixture and press down gently to make sure the breadcrumbs stick to the fish, then turn over and do the same to the over side.
- Then lay the fish on a baking sheet, covered with greased foil or parchment paper (I used a non-stick silicone baking mat).
- Bake into preheated oven at 420°F (215°C) for about 15 minutes.
- Serve the Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets with lemon slices and your choice of fresh vegetables or salad.
The the Parmesan Crusted Fish
Fillets recipe very easy to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The the Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Porgy
Preparation Method: Baked