How to cook Parmesan Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets (6 ounces each )
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons low-fat buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except the mahi-mahi fillets, stirring well with a whisk.
- Pour yogurt mixture into a large zip-top plastic bag, and add the mahi-mahi fillets to bag.
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove the mahi-mahi fillets from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place the mahi-mahi fillets on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Baste the Parmesan Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets frequently with reserved marinade.
If desired, use King fish, Redfish or any other beefy fish, instead of mahi-mahi
This recipe for Parmesan Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Parmesan Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled