How to cook Parmesan Sardines with Chili Sauce
- 12 sardines (canned)
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place chili sauce in saucepan, heat, but do not boil.
- Add the Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare a baking dish, thickly with the butter.
- Arrange sardines in the baking dish, and pour over them the chili sauce mixed with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in hot oven for about 10 minutes, or until browned on top.
The Parmesan Sardines with Chili Sauce a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 15 minutes. This recipe is a great idea for appetizer.
This recipe for Parmesan Sardines with Chili Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Parmesan Sardines with Chili Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Baked