How to cook Peconic Bay Scallops with Pasta
- 1 pound fresh Peconic Bay Scallop
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh chervil or parsley for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- When almost done get started on the scallops.
- Clean and dry scallops, season with salt and pepper and then saute them in a large pan with 6 tablespoons butter for a couple minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, 2 tablespoons (splash) pasta water, the lemon zest and the remaining butter.
- Toss to coat and warm through.
- Garnish with fresh chervil or parsley.
- Serve the Peconic Bay Scallops with Pasta hot.
The Peconic Bay Scallops with Pasta
recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Peconic Bay Scallops with Pasta serves/makes: 4 servings
The Peconic Bay Scallops with Pasta recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Pasta