How to cook Perch Casserole
- 2 pounds boneless perch fillet
- 2 cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 cups milk
- 10 small potatoes peeled and halved
- 7 tablespoons diced ham
- 5 tablespoons diced onion
- 6 slices American Cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
- Coat inside of two-quart casserole dish lightly with oil then lay in perch fillets.
- Place potatoes along the sides.
- In a saucepan heat and mix soup, milk, onions and ham, then pour over perch fillets and potatoes.
- Sprinkle on the grated cheese and bake in a 200 F oven for 3 hours.
- Lay cheese slices on top and heat until melted.
This recipe for Perch Casserole serves/makes: 4
The Perch Casserole recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked