How to cook Perch in Parchment Paper with Oranges
- 4 perch fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1-2 oranges
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped sage or salvia
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parchment sheet
- Grate zest from oranges. Then cut the remaining peel with white part; cut the orange flesh into cross circles.
- Heat in a skillet the olive oil and butter; fry the orange slices for 1 minute on each side.
- Add the chopped sage and cook for another 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Cut a parchment sheet into 4 rectangles appropriate size. Place 1 perch fillet on each parchment rectangle and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with fried orange slices and drizzle with the juice from the skillet; sprinkle with zest.
- Wrap the fish with parchment in a form of envelopes.
- Place the envelopes in a baking try and brush each with melted butter.
- Send in the preheated oven and bake for about 13-15 minutes at 400°F (200°C), until tender.
- Serve the Perch in Parchment Paper with Oranges hot on individual plates without removing the bags.
The Perch in Parchment Paper with Oranges
recipe easy to cook and so good!
Parchment paper may be purchased in most supermarkets or baking supply stores.
This recipe for Perch in Parchment Paper with Oranges serves/makes: 4 servings
The Perch in Parchment Paper with Oranges recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked