How to cook Perch or Atka Mackerel with Potatoes
- 1 whole yellow perch or atka mackerel, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 onion, cut into thin half rings
- 3 potatoes (about 5 ounces each), peeled and cut into thin rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Carefully clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills, cut off fins and head. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with lemon juice.
- Stuff the abdominal cavity of the fish with the onion half rings.
- Drizzle potato slices with olive oil and season with salt, mix well.
- Grease the foil with olive oil, lay the potatoes and place on the top the stuffed fish. Tightly wrap the fish with the foil.
- Bake in oven at 355°F 180°C) for about 25 minutes.
- Carefully open the foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the Perch or Atka Mackerel with Potatoes hot.
The Perch or Atka Mackerel with Potatoes
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Perch or Atka Mackerel with Potatoes serves/makes: 2 servings
The Perch or Atka Mackerel with Potatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked