4 - 6 servings
How to cook Perch or Tilapia Fillets Monastery Style
- 1 1/2 pounds yellow perch or tilapia fillets, cut into serving pieces
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 onions, cut into half rings
- 2 carrots, grated on medium grater
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Rinse the fish fillets under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place in a greased baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with onions. Then lay the grated carrots on top.
- Whisk the egg and mix with 1 cup of mayonnaise, a little salt and pepper.
- Spread this mixture evenly on the layer of carrots.
- Then layer of the potato rings, like fish scales (in a single layer).
- Mix 3/4 cup of sour cream and remaining 3/4 cup of mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper. Grease with this mixture a layer of potatoes.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) until golden brown.
- Serve the Perch or Tilapia Fillets Monastery Style hot.
The Perch or Tilapia Fillets Monastery Style
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Perch or Tilapia Fillets Monastery Style serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Perch or Tilapia Fillets Monastery Style recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked