6 - 8
How to cook Pike Burger
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds ground pike or pickerel
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch each of tarragon, thyme and parsley
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Bacon fat
- Combine egg, salt, pepper and seasonings.
- Mix in pike, onion, lemon juice and bread crumbs.
- Shape into patties and fry in bacon fat as you would hamburgers.
The Pike Burger recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
is often a name given to walleye, although the true name belongs to the chain pickerel. Common nicknames in the southeastern United States are the southern pike and jack fish.
This recipe for Pike Burger serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Pike Burger recipe is adopted from The Native Indian Cookbook - 1977.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed