How to cook Pink Ling Patties
- 1 1/2 pounds pink ling (New Zealand ling) body
- 1 white bun bread
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch dill, finely chopped
- Breadcrumbs for breading
- Olive oil for frying
- 6 lettuce leaves for garnishing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Break the bun, put in a bowl and fill with a sufficient amount of milk. Let stand it for 20 minutes.
- Remove the fish skin and spinal bone. Cut the fish flesh into pieces and make mincemeat with bun bread soaked in milk and garlic clove.
- The minced fish season with salt and pepper, add the egg and chopped dill, mix everything well and let stand in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
- Wet hands to form into patties minced fish and roll them in breadcrumbs.
- Place the patties in a pan with the hot olive oil and fry 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve the Pink Ling Patties hot on lettuce leaves.
The Pink Ling Patties
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
If you have difficulties to buy pink ling
in the States, you can substitute cod, monkfish, red snapper, halibut, sea bass, grouper, tilefish, or a mixture.
This recipe for Pink Ling Patties serves/makes: 6 servings
The Pink Ling Patties recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pink Ling
(more Pink Ling
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed