How to cook Pink Salmon Fish Casserole
- 1/2 pound pink salmon or salmon fillet
- 1-2 boiled potatoes, grated
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small bunch of dill, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of butter and fry the onion over medium heat until half-done.
- Combine in a bowl the grated boiled potatoes, egg, chopped dill, sour cream, salt and black pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- In a casserole dish make a first layer of fried onion, then layer of salmon pieces, and last layer of potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve the salmon fish casserole immediately.
The Pink Salmon Fish Casserole
is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Pink Salmon Fish Casserole serves/makes: 2 servings
The Pink Salmon Fish Casserole recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Hake
Preparation Method: Baked