How to cook Pinoy Buttered Squid
- 1 pound pusit (squids), cleaned and cut into rings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the butter then saute the garlic and onion then add the tomatoes, continue to saute until soften.
- Add the pusit (squid) rings and spring onion, stir over high heat for 2 minutes (don't overcook), turn off the heat.
- Serve the Pinoy Buttered Squid hot with steamed white rice.
The Pinoy Buttered Squid
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Pinoy Buttered Squid serves/makes: 4 servings
The Pinoy Buttered Squid recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Squid/Cuttlefish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed