4 - 6
How to cook Pinoy Grilled Squid (Inihaw na Pusit)
- 2 fresh large squid (pusit)
- Calamansi (lime) juice
- Powdered pepper
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Clean squid, put shallow slits on both sides.
- Mix salt, pepper, vetsin, cooking oil and calamansi juice.
- Marinate squid 3-4 hours before grilling.
- Brush the squid with the mixture while grilling.
- Serve grilled squid with pickled papaya.
The Pinoy Grilled Squid (Inihaw na Pusit) recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Pinoy Grilled Squid (Inihaw na Pusit) serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Pinoy Grilled Squid (Inihaw na Pusit) recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Squid/Cuttlefish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled