How to cook Pinoy Tanguigue Fillet with Salted Tausi
- 1 pound Spanish mackerel (tanguigue) fillets, cut into pieces
- 4 tablespoons Chinese salted black beans (tausi)
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Kinchay* or parsley, chopped (as garnish)
- Coat fish fillet with cornstarch, dip in egg wash then coat with another layer of cornstach. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- On a separate pan, saute the onion and put-in the Chinese salted black beans.
- Add the green onion and parsley and simmer for 3 minutes. Add water and let boil.
- Put-in the fried fish fillet and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with chopped kinchay.
- Serve the Pinoy Tanguigue Fillet with Salted Tausi hot.
The Pinoy Tanguigue Fillet with Salted Tausi recipe easy to prepare and so good!
is similar to parsley in appearance and taste. But it's more aromatic and flavorful.
This recipe for Pinoy Tanguigue Fillet with Salted Tausi serves/makes: 4
The Pinoy Tanguigue Fillet with Salted Tausi recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed