2 - 3
How to cook Poached Sole Fillets
- 1 pound (454 g) sole fillets
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cream, milk, water or white wine
- Arrange fish fillets side-by-side onto a buttered, glass dish.
- Pour in cream, milk, water or white wine (each liquid will give a distinct flavor to the fish).
- Sprinkle fish fillets with pepper and nutmeg.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 3 minutes on 'HIGH'.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Salt fish and serve, with your favorite sauce.
Oven: 700 watts
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Waiting time: 5 minutes
The way to poach thin fillets.
Serve with your favorite sauce.
This recipe for Poached Sole Fillets serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Poached Sole Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Microwave