How to cook Polish Smoked Salmon Omelets
- 4 slices smoked salmon (about 1 ounce each)
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Beat eggs with milk and salt with a whisk. Pour into a hot frying pan or omelet pan containing the melted butter.
- Lift cooked portions of the omelet with a fork to allow uncooked portions to flow to the bottom of the pan. Avoid stirring.
- Tilt pan to hasten the flow to the sides and bottom of pan, but return to level cooking position to ensure uniform thickness of omelet.
- When bottom is light brown, gently lift out onto a warm plate and top with salmon slices.
- Cut into quarters and serve at once.
The Polish Smoked Salmon Omelets recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Polish name for this recipe is Omlety z Wedzonym Kososiem
This recipe for Polish Smoked Salmon Omelets serves/makes: 4
The Polish Smoked Salmon Omelets (Omlety z Wedzonym Kososiem) recipe is adopted from The Best of Polish Cooking by Karen West 2000.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed