10 - 12 servings
How to cook Polynesian Grilled Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi)
- 4 to 5 pounds fresh dolphin (mahi-mahi) fillets, about 3/4-inch thick
- Teriyaki sauce
- Fresh pineapple, sliced
- Seasoning (garlic, salt and pepper, etc.), to taste
- Marinate the dolphin fillets in Teriyaki sauce for 1/2 hour; season to taste.
- Place the pineapple slices on top of the dolphin fillets and secure with toothpicks.
- Grill on aluminum foil (shaped like a cookie sheet).
The Polynesian Grilled Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) recipe easy to cook and so good!
You can substitute dolphin (mahi-mahi) with grouper, amberjack, or tilefish.
This recipe for Polynesian Grilled Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) serves/makes: 10 - 12 servings
The Polynesian Grilled Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled