4 - 6
How to cook Provencal Fried Perch Cakes
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds perch or any your favorite fish (
cod, haddock, halibut, or monkfish)
- 5 slices white stale bread, chopped into squares
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 raw eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bread crumbs to coat cakes
- Cook fish in microwave until color changes.
- Mix all ingredients together and shape into cakes.
- Pat with bread crumbs and fry in corn oil.
This recipe for Provencal Fried Perch Cakes serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Provencal Fried Perch Cakes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed