How to cook Quick Fish Tacos with Baja Cream
- For Fish Tacos:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless tilapia fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 12 (6 inch) round corn tortillas
- 1/2 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving
- For Baja Cream:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon (packed) finely grated lime peel
- Pinch of salt
- Heat broiler, with rack in highest position.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels and gently coat with oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil until fish is browned on top and flesh is opaque throughout, 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the Baja Cream ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave on high until warm, about 30 seconds.
- Divide fish evenly among tortillas and top with cabbage, cilantro, and onion. Serve with Baja cream and lime wedges.
- Bon appetit!
The Quick Fish Tacos with Baja Cream
recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
From start to finish, this meal was on the table in fifteen minutes. So easy! So simple! So gorgeous! So light! So delicious! I often forgo simple recipes like this, believing that the more time and effort and ingredients that are involved make the end product that much better. As this recipe proves, that’s not always the case.
This recipe for Quick Fish Tacos with Baja Cream serves/makes: 4 servings
The Quick Fish Tacos with Baja Cream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Sandwich