How to cook Red Grouper with Tomatoes and Cheese
- 1 whole red grouper or Acadian redfish (about 1 1/2 - 2 pounds) without head
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tomatoes
- Flour for breading
- 3 ounces feta cheese, grated
- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the fish, wash and dry. Season whit salt and pepper, roll in flour and fry on both sides in olive oil until golden brown.
- Cut tomatoes into 2 half, squeeze out the seeds and cut the flesh into large chunks. Saute tomatoes in olive oil. Transfer them in a bowl and mix with chopped parsley and garlic.
- Place the fried fish in a baking dish and top with the tomato-parsley mixture. Lay the grated feta cheese on top and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake in the oven for about 25-30 minutes at 355°F (180°C), until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the Red Grouper with Tomatoes and Cheese hot with greens and fresh bread.
The Red Grouper with Tomatoes and Cheese
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Red Grouper with Tomatoes and Cheese serves/makes: 2 servings
The Red Grouper with Tomatoes and Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed
Cuisine: Other European
(more Other European