4 - 6 servings
How to cook Roasted Halibut with Balsamic Garlic Glaze
- 4-6 Halibut or Sea Bass fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves fresh peeled garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, soy and garlic together.
- Whisk the vinegar, honey, olive oil, soy sauce, and garlic together. Add salt and pepper and taste to adjust seasoning.
- Put fish in a zip lock bag and pour in the marinade. Turn to coat evenly. Refrigerate at least 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Roast the fish in a roasting pan, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness, until flaky but still moist.
- Remove from the oven and transfer into a serving dish, make sure to spoon over the juices from the pan.
- Serve Roasted Halibut with Balsamic Garlic Glaze hot.
- Goes well with steamed white or brown rice and spinach.
The Roasted Halibut with Balsamic Garlic Glaze
recipe easy to cook and so good!
The reduced balsamic vinegar and honey glaze provides the fish with a delicate level of sweetness. The soy sauce and garlic give it a robust character. Easy to make and even easier to devour. If you're looking for a simple, elegant dish with mild flavors, you will probably love it.
This recipe for Roasted Halibut with Balsamic Garlic Glaze serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Roasted Halibut with Balsamic Garlic Glaze recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Baked