How to cook Roasted Sea Bass with Almonds
- 2 whole sea bass (or sea bream, walleye), about 3/4 pound each
- 1/2 cup blanched sliced almonds
- 3 ounces butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills. Cut off the head. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season the fish inside and out with salt.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan. Place sea bass, sprinkle with blanched sliced almonds and salt to taste. Fry until crusty.
- Then turn the fish on the other side and season with salt and pepper, fry until done.
- Serve the Roasted Sea Bass with Almonds hot with lemon wedges.
- It goes well with beer or white wine.
The Roasted Sea Bass with Almonds
recipe easy to cook and so good!
The original recipe is prepared with river trout. Very popular in Zakopane (Poland).
This recipe for Roasted Sea Bass with Almonds serves/makes: 2 servings
The Roasted Sea Bass with Almonds recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed