How to cook Russian Baked Pollock with Plums
- 4 pollock fillets (about 6-8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 large fresh damson plum, cut into 6- 8 slices
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch dry rosemary
- 1 pinch dry mint
- Salt, black pepper and coriander to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- To prepare plum sauce: pour into hot skillet olive oil and apple cider vinegar, bring to a boil.
- Put plum slices into a pan and saute just a few minutes. Add sugar, rosemary and mint.
- Saute the plum, stirring constantly with a spatula, until a little evaporated and plum slices are tender (but not collapsed).
- Lay pollock fillets in a baking dish, greased with olive oil. Season with salt, black pepper and coriander.
- Pour the plum sauce over fillets and put in the preheated oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Place the baked pollock on a serving plate and pour the plum sauce over it and top with baked sliced plums.
- Sprinkle with chopped greens, if desired.
- Serve the Russian Baked Pollock with Plums hot or cold.
The Russian Baked Pollock with Plums
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Russian Baked Pollock with Plums serves/makes: 4 servings
The Russian Baked Pollock with Plums recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked