How to cook Russian Baked Whitefish Fillets
- 4 whitefish fillets (6-8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon whole coriander seed
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (200°C).
- Place the whitefish fillets in a baking dish just large enough to hold the fillets comfortably, spread the onions over the top and set aside.
- Combine mustard, coriander, garlic, wine, vinegar, water, dill, salt and pepper in a small pot.
- Place over high heat, quickly bring to a boil and pour over the whitefish fillets.
- Cover the baking dish and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool to room temperature and place in the refrigerator.
- Serve the Russian Baked Whitefish Fillets chilled.
The Russian Baked Whitefish Fillets is easy recipe, can be ready in 10 minutes.
This recipe for Russian Baked Whitefish Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Russian Baked Whitefish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Baked