How to cook Russian Lazy Fish Patties
- 1 1/2 pounds frozen or fresh Alaska pollock fillets, thawed if frozen and diced
- 1 large potato, peeled and grated on medium grater
- 1 onion, peeled and grated on medium grater
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Seasoning for fish to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Season fish with salt, pepper and seasoning.
- Beat eggs with a little salt; add the grated onions and potatoes.
- Add the fish pieces to this mixture; add some flour and mix until it becomes thick.
- Then spoon on a well heated pan with olive oil and fry on both sides like pancakes.
- Serve the Russian Lazy Fish Patties hot with easy side dish and ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce.
The Russian Lazy Fish Patties
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Russian Lazy Fish Patties serves/makes: 6 servings
The Russian Lazy Fish Patties recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed