1 - 2 servings
How to cook Russian Simmered Pollock with Oranges
- 1 pollock fillet (about 6-8 ounces)
- 1 orange, peeled and cud into rings, seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cream 20%
- Cut pollock fillets into pieces.
- Bread orange slices in a lightly salted flour and fry with a little oil.
- In the same oil fry fish, breaded in flour, until almost done. Add oranges.
- Fill the cream, until cover. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat, until the sauce thickens.
- Place simmered pollock and oranges on a serving plate and pour the remaining sauce.
- Serve the Russian Simmered Pollock with Oranges hot.
The Russian Simmered Pollock with Oranges
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Russian Simmered Pollock with Oranges serves/makes: 1 - 2 servings
The Russian Simmered Pollock with Oranges recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered