How to cook Salad with Hot Smoked Whitefish
- 2 pounds hot smoked whole whitefish, boneless
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed or fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Sprigs of fresh dill for garnish
- To prepare salad carefully remove skin and all bones from the fish. Place the meat in a mixing bowl.
- Dice the celery and mix it with the fish, sour cream, mayonnaise and pepper.
- Add the dill and parsley and mix it all thoroughly.
- Garnish with dill and parsley.
This recipe for Salad with Hot Smoked Whitefish serves/makes: 6
The Salad with Hot Smoked Whitefish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Salad