How to cook Salmon Burgers for 2 with Sweet Potato Fries
- 3/4 pounds of salmon or steelhead fillets
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- Chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Panko
- 1/4 cup cracker meal
- 1/4 cup Fontina cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sandwich rolls or hamburger buns, split
- 2 tomato slices for toppings
- Lettuce leaves for toppings
- Sweet Potato Fries (see the recipe below)
Sweet Potato Fries Ingredients:
- Roughly chop the salmon and mix with all other ingredients.
- Form into 2 patties and saute in a little oil (or in a non-stick skillet with cooking oil spray) for about 5 minutes per side.
- Place a salmon patty on bottom half of each roll; top each with a tomato slice, lettuce, and top half of roll.
- Serve the Salmon Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries.
How to cook Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoons Olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and peel the potato. Trim each end and slice in 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Drizzle a sheet pan with olive oil and assemble the potato slices in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
The Salmon Burgers for 2 with Sweet Potato Fries recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Salmon Burgers for 2 with Sweet Potato Fries serves/makes: 2 servings
The Salmon Burgers for 2 with Sweet Potato Fries recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Salmon
Preparation Method: Sandwich