How to cook Sandwich with Walleye and Nectarines
- 1 1/4 pounds walleye or pike fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced 1/8-inch (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 medium nectarines, pitted, sliced 1/4-inch (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4 French or sourdough rolls, split
- Tartar sauce
- Prepare grill; heat until coals are ash white.
- Place 10-inch heavy skillet or purchased foil pan on grill. Heat butter until sizzling; add fish fillets and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until fish flakes with a fork (8 to 10 minutes).
- Add nectarines and lime juice. Continue grilling, stirring occasionally, until nectarines begin to caramelize (5 to 7 minutes). Sprinkle with green onions.
- To assemble sandwiches, spread French rolls with tartar sauce; fill with fish fillets and nectarines.
The Sandwich with Walleye and Nectarines recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Sandwich with Walleye and Nectarines serves/makes: 4 sandwiches
The Sandwich with Walleye and Nectarines recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Sandwich