2 - 3 servings
How to cook Sarciadong Galunggong
- 1 pound fried galunggong (mackerel scad or round scad)
- 2 medium size tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium size onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups water
- Chopped spring onion
- Saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes until soften.
- Add 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Add the fried fish, salt and pepper to taste, then simmer for few minutes.
- Add the beaten eggs, stirring constantly so that it will be distributed evenly, then add the spring onion and simmer until done.
- Serve the Sarciadong Galunggong hot with steamed white rice.
The Sarciadong Galunggong
recipe easy to cook and so good!
You could use any fish of your choice for this recipe like biya, maya-maya, japayuki, etc. This is also great for recycling leftover fried fish.
This recipe for Sarciadong Galunggong serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Filipno Sarciadong Galunggong recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered