3 - 4 servings
How to cook Sardine Fritters with Soy-Sriracha Sauce
- 2 (4-5 ounces) cans Spanish sardines in oil (sauce and oil drained)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (wansuy)
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Canola oil for frying
For the Soy-Sriracha Dipping Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha hot chili sauce or any hot sauce of your choice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Juice of 2 calamansi
- Combine everything in a large bowl and mix well (be careful not to mash up the sardines because you will want to bite on chunks of fish later.
- Heat canola oil in a non-stick skillet.
- While oil is heating, use your hands to form sardine mixture into small patties.
- Fry the patties in oil until golden brown on both sides. Remove and place in paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Combine sriracha, soy sauce, and calamansi to make the sauce.
- Serve the Sardine Fritters hot with Soy-Sriracha Sauce aside.
The Sardine Fritters
with Soy-Sriracha Sauce recipe very easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Sardine Fritters with Soy-Sriracha Sauce serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Filipino Sardine Fritters with Soy-Sriracha Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed