2 - 3
How to cook Sardine Potato Salad
- 1 can (7 ounces) sardines (sprats) in oil
- 1/4 pound boiled potato
- 1 onion
- 1/4 pound tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oil (from sardines can)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper ground to taste
- Parsley greens
- Cut the potato and tomatoes into circles, cut onion into rings.
- To make dressing, mix the sardines oil with mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Line a salad plate with lettuce leafs, then put the potato, tomatoes, sardines (cut coarse sardines) and onion.
- Cover the Sardine Potato Salad with the prepared dressing.
The Sardine Potato Salad is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook. This recipe is a great idea for appetizer.
This recipe for Sardine Potato Salad serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Sardine Potato Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Salad