How to cook Sauteed Cajun Maple Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 2 mahi-mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix syrup, seasoning and garlic powder together and spoon mixture over fish.
- Place Fillets mahi-mahi fillets into shallow pan (sprayed heavily with cooking spray) and saute for 3-5 minutes on the first side and 2-3 minutes on the second side.
- Add more of the syrup mixture if desired.
- Best served with rice.
This recipe for Sauteed Cajun Maple Mahi-Mahi Fillets serves/makes: 2
The Sauteed Cajun Maple Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed