How to cook Sauteed Cajun Swordfish with Tartar Sauce
- 12 ounces swordfish
- 1/4 cup Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- Chopped parsley
- Cajun Tartar Sauce (see recipe below)
Cajun Tartar Sauce Ingredients:
- Dust the swordfish with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a saute pan and saute the swordfish until cooked.
- Meanwhile prepare Cajun Tartar Sauce.
- To serve top the sauteed swordfish with Cajun Tartar Sauce, fresh diced tomatoes, and chopped parsley.
How to cook Cajun Tartar Sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely diced onion
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
Combine all ingredients and blend thoroughly.
The Sauteed Cajun Swordfish with Tartar Sauce recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Cajun cuisine (in French: Cuisine cadienne) originates from the French-speaking Acadian or "Cajun" immigrants deported by the British from Acadia in Canada to the Acadiana region of Louisiana, USA. It is what could be called a rustic cuisine -locally available ingredients predominate, and preparation is simple.
This recipe for Sauteed Cajun Swordfish with Tartar Sauce serves/makes: 2
The Sauteed Cajun Swordfish with Tartar Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed