How to cook Sauteed Canned Sardines
- 1 (5.5 ounces) can sardines in tomato sauce cilli added (Ligo brand if available)
- 1 tomato, sliced into cubes
- 2 stalks spring onion (white part), chopped
- Saute the tomato and the white part of the spring onion.
- Pour in the sardines and simmer until cooked.
- Serve the Sauteed Canned Sardines hot over steamed white rice.
The Filipino Sauteed Canned Sardines recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Sauteed Canned Sardines serves/makes: 2 servings
The Filipino Sauteed Canned Sardines recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cook Book.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered