How to cook Sauteed Frog Legs with Lemongrass
- 8 double frog legs
- Oil for deep-frying
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 stalk lemongrass, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mixed curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Vietnamese fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sugar to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Deep-fry frog legs until nearly cooked.
- Remove from fryer. In a large pan (or wok) heat the vegetable oil.
- Add lemongrass, garlic, chili and frog legs, and saute, adding curry powder, fish sauce, salt, pepper, sugar to taste and chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil. Cook another few minutes, remove from heat and serve.
The Vietnamese Sauteed Frog Legs with Lemongrass recipe easy to prepare and so good!
The Vietnamese name for this recipe is Dui Ech Xao Sa Ot
This recipe for Sauteed Frog Legs with Lemongrass serves/makes: 6
The Vietnamese Sauteed Frog Legs with Lemongrass (Dui Ech Xao Sa Ot) recipe is adopted from The Food of Vietnam - 1997.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed