How to cook Sauteed Sesame Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a skillet melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat, add garlic, and saute 'til tender (watch carefully so that it doesn't burn!).
- Remove from heat and stir in teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, honey and sesame seeds.
- Let cool a few minutes then pour over fish and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Remove fish from marinade and add to pan, sauteing 4-5 minutes per side and basting with marinade.
- Garnish with parsley.
This recipe for Sauteed Sesame Mahi-Mahi Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Sauteed Sesame Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed