2 - 3
How to cook Sauteed Shrimp Kebabs
- 10 extra-large shrimps, peeled and cleaned
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- Pinch of crushed chiles
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 ripe pineapple, cubed
- 2 slices bacon, blanched for 2 minutes and cut into inch-long pieces
- 2 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Place soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, ginger, and chiles in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Slowly add the water-cornstarch mixture and cook for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Alternate the shrimp, bacon, and pineapple on each skewer.
- Cook shrimp kebabs in a saute pan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Place the Sauteed Shrimp Kebabs on serving plates and top with sauce.
This recipe for Sauteed Shrimp Kebabs serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Sauteed Shrimp Kebabs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shrimp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed