4 - 6
How to cook Savory Baked Flounder
- 4 to 6 flounder or sole fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 pounds flounder or sole fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Chablis or other dry white wine
- Arrange celery evenly in the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Arrange fillets on top of celery. Sprinkle fillets evenly with salt, pepper, rosemary, and paprika.
- Place tomato slices over fillets; top with green onions. Pour wine into baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Savory Baked Flounder recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Savory Baked Flounder serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Savory Baked Flounder recipe is adopted from The America's Best Recipes - 1989.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked