How to cook Scallop Moutarde
- 1 pound sea scallops, halved
- 2 cups julienne zucchini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped cashews
- Steam zucchini; cover over boiling water until tender. Remove from heat, keep warm. In a wok, heat oil.
- Add half of scallops; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove scallops.
- Repeat with remaining scallops. In small bowl, combine water, mustard, lemon juice and cornstarch; add to wok.
- Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- For each serving, arrange one-fourth of zucchini on serving plate. Top with one-fourth each of scallops and sauce. Sprinkle with cashews. Serve the Scallop Moutarde with hot steamed rice.
The Scallop Moutarde recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Scallop Moutarde serves/makes: 4 servings
The Scallop Moutarde recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Traditions: Member Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed