How to cook Scallops for Valentine
- 1/2 pound (227 g) scallops
- Skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white wine
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) freshly chopped parsley
- Lemon juice
- Pepper, to taste
- Flatten scallops soak scallops in skimmed milk coat scallops with flour.
- Into a fry pan, brown scallops in hot olive oil for approximately 2 minutes.
- Transfer scallops into a serving dish.
- Pour white wine into fry pan mix in shallots, green onion and parsley.
- Reduce for approximately 1 minute pour over scallops.
- Serve, sprinkled with lemon juice and pepper.
Ready in 10 minutes.
Excellent served with a fresh crusty bread stick, thinly sliced.
Easy and simple recipe of fried scallops.
Special Valentine recipe for 2.
This recipe for Scallops for Valentine serves/makes: 2
The Scallops for Valentine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed