How to cook Scallops in Lemon Sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds (680 g) scallops
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) butter
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespooons (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) parsley, chopped
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- In a large skillet, saute butter and garlic.
- Add scallops and saute for about 3 to 5 minutes, until firm.
- Stir in lemon juice, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
Remove tough little nib on scallop meat before cooking, if any.
Serve the Scallops in Lemon Sauce over hot boiled fettucine (1 pound - 454 g) or couscous, with pita bread and a spinach salad.
The Scallops in Lemon Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe, can be ready in 25 minutes.
This recipe for Scallops in Lemon Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Scallops in Lemon Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed