How to cook Scallops with Bacon
- 1 pound (454 g) fresh scallops
- 6 to 10 bacon slices
- Freshly chopped parsley
- 1 fresh lime, cut into 4 segments (optional)
- Using paper toweling, wipe dry scallops.
- Arrange scallops side-by-side over the bottom of a shallow dish.
- Top scallops with a microwave-safe plastic rack.
- On rack, arrange bacon slices side-by-side.
- Microwave on 'MEDIUM-HIGH' for 6 to 8 minutes, until bacon is crunchy.
- Remove bacon keep warm.
- Remove rack.
- Stir scallops microwave scallops for 3 to 4 minutes, on 'MEDIUM-HIGH'.
- Well drain scallops mix together scallops and reserved bacon slices.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley decorate with lime segments.
Oven: 700 watts
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 9 to 12 minutes
Serve, along with toasted bread, fine noodles with parsley, buttered rice or chutney.
This recipe for Scallops with Bacon serves/makes: 4
The Scallops with Bacon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Microwave