How to cook Scottish Baked Whitefish with Cucumber
- 1 pound whitefish fillets
- 1 cucumber
- 3 ounces cheese
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1 onion
- Dill, chopped
- Chop the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
- Put the whitefish fillets in an oven dish, mix the onion with cream and whiskey and put on top of the fish. Bake 10 minutes in the oven at 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the cheese in cubes, slice the cucumber very thin.
- Take the fish out of the oven, arrange the cucumber slices around the fish fillets and put the cheese on top of dish.
- Bake for another 10 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- Take the baked whitefish fillets with cucumber out of the oven and sprinkle the chopped dill on top. Serve the Scottish Baked Whitefish with Cucumber immediately.
The Scottish Baked Whitefish with Cucumber recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Scottish Baked Whitefish with Cucumber serves/makes: 4
The Scottish Baked Whitefish with Cucumber recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Baked