How to cook Scottish Baked Whitefish with Potato
- 1 pound whitefish fillet
- 1 can corn
- 3 ounces grated cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 pound tomatoes
- Poach the whitefish fillet for 4 minutes.
- Put the fish in the center of an oven dish, add thyme and slices of lemon.
- Boil the potatoes 15 minutes, slice them and lay the slices around the fish.
- Peel and chop the tomatoes, fry them for 10 minutes, add the corn and pour the mixture over the fish and the potatoes. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven at 400°F (200°C).
The Scottish Baked Whitefish with Potato recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Scottish Baked Whitefish with Potato serves/makes: 4
The Scottish Baked Whitefish with Potato recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Baked