How to cook Seafood Omelet
- 10 ounces cooked prawns, deveined and shelled
- 1/2 pound whitefish, cut
- 3 green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 6 eggs
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Fresh milled black pepper
- 3 ounces water
- Mix the eggs with water and beat well, bake 4 omelets.
- In the meantime, fry the green onions and the garlic a few minutes, add the fish and fry 10 minutes, add the prawns, the soy sauce and the fish sauce and heat a few minutes.
- Put this mixture on the omelet, sprinkle with coriander leaves and fold the omelet.
- Mill fresh pepper and salt on top.
The Seafood Omelet recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Seafood Omelet serves/makes: 4
The Seafood Omelet recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed