1 cup (250 mL)
How to cook Seafood Spread
- 6 1/2 ounces (205 mL) canned crab meat, tuna fish or shrimps, drained
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) minced sweet pickles
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) light salad dressing or light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) pepper
- Well mix together all ingredients.
- Keep refrigerated, in an airtight container, until ready to serve.
The Seafood Spread is a very easy, delicious, and simple recipe. This recipe is a great idea for appetizer.
1 tablespoon (15 mL) = 25 calories
This recipe for Seafood Spread serves/makes: 1 cup (250 mL)
The Seafood Spread recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Seafood Mix
(more Seafood Mix
Preparation Method: Aspic/Chilled