How to cook Seared Swordfish with Wasabi Mayonnaise
- 6 swordfish steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 green onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup good quality whole egg mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons wasabi
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and marinate fish for 15 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise and wasabi paste.
- Heat BBQ grill or plate, brush well with oil.
- Drain fish and cook for 1 minute each side for seared fish with a translucent center, or longer if you prefer the fish cooked through.
- Serve fish with mayonnaise and green onion.
The Seared Swordfish with Wasabi Mayonnaise recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
If fish is marinated for too long the lemon juice in the marinade will start to "cook" the fish.
This recipe for Seared Swordfish with Wasabi Mayonnaise serves/makes: 6
The Seared Swordfish with Wasabi Mayonnaise recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Barbecue